Creating Music store using Nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I was looking at database tables of nopcommerce and I can see tables Album, Genere, Artist. Then I searched for Admin Control if there is any setting for changing Shopping Cart to music store. But was unable to do that. So can any body help me explaining what can be done to make shopping cart as music store.

Thanks in advance.
12 years ago
upendrakolte wrote:
I was looking at database tables of nopcommerce and I can see tables Album, Genere, Artist. Then I searched for Admin Control if there is any setting for changing Shopping Cart to music store. But was unable to do that. So can any body help me explaining what can be done to make shopping cart as music store.

Thanks in advance.

Hi upendrakolte. I'm not sure which version of nopCommerce you're using, but in 2.0 those tables do not exist. To make your shopping cart a store you would need to add your music products as nopCommerce products. Once you've added product you can assign it to different categories (e.g. Rap, R&B, Country, etc). You can also apply different product variants and variant attributes to add additional information to your product.

I don't think the tables you mentioned above should exist, maybe someone accidentally ran a SQL script against your nopCommerce database and it created those tables.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.