SOLVED: nop 2.0 Shipping Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
On my online install from an upgrade of 1.9 to 2.0, I get the following error when the cart is loaded (click on checkout).  Shipping method is selected for US for two of 3 default methods.  No shipping rate computation methods show up in admin.  A local clean install (not upgrade) works, and shows several shipping rate computation methods in admin, so not sure what went wrong in the upgrade process.  No code changes have been made. Any ideas?

TIA,

Steven...

==================

Server Error in '/' Application.

Shipping rate computation method could not be loaded

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Nop.Core.NopException: Shipping rate computation method could not be loaded

Source Error:

Line 192:            </div>
Line 193:            <div class="totals">
Line 194:                @Html.Action("OrderTotals", "ShoppingCart", new { isEditable = Model.IsEditable })
Line 195:                @if (Model.IsEditable)
Line 196:                {
12 years ago
>>No shipping rate computation methods show up in admin.

Can anyone explain how to verify that the shipping methods are properly installed?  Where do I look?  I assumed the plugins folder.  I see the following folders populated.

.../wwwroot/Plugins/Shipping.AustraliaPost
.../wwwroot/Plugins/Shipping.ByWeight
.../wwwroot/Plugins/Shipping.CanadaPost
.../wwwroot/Plugins/Shipping.Fedex
.../wwwroot/Plugins/Shipping.FixedRateShipping
.../wwwroot/Plugins/Shipping.UPS
.../wwwroot/Plugins/Shipping.USPS
12 years ago
Ok.  Problem resolved.

Missing \App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt file

Uploaded and problem cleared...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.