MSSQL DB null into column ID

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Id', table 'wxBedsNation.dbo.Customer'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.

Get this error when try to enter a website. This happens after I move all files and db to another server.
Any solutions?
Thanks
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Id', table 'wxBedsNation.dbo.Customer'

'Id' column of 'Customer' table should be auto-incremented by default. Seems that your one is not.
12 years ago
I restart my website and this problem gone, but now it throw's

A generic error occurred in GDI+.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Source Error:

Line 13: </div>
Line 14: <div class="oneColumn">
Line 15:     @Html.Action("HomepageProducts", "Catalog")
Line 16:     <div class="clear">
Line 17:     </div>

It looks like something wrong with images generation or mssql server settings are incorrect. If I add manually images to Content/Thumbs folder, website runs fine.
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
A generic error occurred in GDI+

Them most popular issue: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/search.aspx?searchterms=a+generic+error+occurred+in+gdi%2b
12 years ago
Thanks will try to find which best suits to me there is a lot of stuff =) permissions didn't help...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.