Installing Nop 2.1 to Arvixe

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Nop 2.1 has been working fine on my dev machine. I was able to deploy in IIS7 by just copying deployables built with deploy.bat.

But when I did the same thing in Arvixe ASP.NET account, I got following error at the end of installation:

"We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time. "

Does anybody have the same problem? or anybody successfully installed Nop 2.1 into Arvixe?
12 years ago
Just run out from arvixe... You will not get any support. Arvixes servers is overfilled and doesn't work as they should. If you get rid of this problem you will meet another one next day... And as of lack of support you should find arvixes problems behalf of them....
12 years ago
statcom wrote:
or anybody successfully installed Nop 2.1 into Arvixe?

Yes.   See my response here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11606/nop-21-installation-failure.aspx#47527

Post the complete error and someone may be able to help if you can't find it already answered in the forums.
12 years ago
Set on your web.config
<customErrors mode="Off" />

to see the server error.
12 years ago
Thanks SWW and gogosweb. I feel so dumb as I thought the message was from Arvixe system rather than my application. Thanks to your tip, I was able to make the installation successful - was already successful but the error was due to my change in view.

@wxDevelopment Just FYI. I am not sure what is your problem with Arvixe, but it's been a while (1 year or so) with the company and I have been happy with my system so far.
12 years ago
statcom wrote:

@wxDevelopment Just FYI. I am not sure what is your problem with Arvixe, but it's been a while (1 year or so) with the company and I have been happy with my system so far.

it means you are lucky we had a hosting on two different servers and both was just crap...
12 years ago
statcom wrote:
Thanks SWW and gogosweb. I feel so dumb as I thought the message was from Arvixe system rather than my application. Thanks to your tip, I was able to make the installation successful - was already successful but the error was due to my change in view.

Thank you for taking the time to address wxDevelopment.
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:

it means you are lucky we had a hosting on two different servers and both was just crap...

We have several staff members on this forum to help. We have asked you several times for your ticket ID. From your statements, you currently do not have a hosting account for us to even help you with. Please be fair.
12 years ago
arvand wrote:

We have several staff members on this forum to help. We have asked you several times for your ticket ID. From your statements, you currently do not have a hosting account for us to even help you with. Please be fair.

I'm fair but if I have tickets in my email inbox and you don't have them in yours it's already your problem. Also when someone is asking for support you should provide it if you can't that means your service is crap.

If you care about your service I can post to any forum some live chat copies so everyone can see that you not reading the messages, even posting some message templates?

Something like: I pass this issue to admin and he will contact you shortly... or I can't help you with this issue please write to [email protected] And when you writing to that e-mail address  answer always comes from the same person as on Live Chat or answer doesn't come at all...

Also I already cancel 2 accounts with arvixe and will cancel one more as I don't have a reason to pay for overloaded servers.
12 years ago
I have several sites hosted on Arvixe. And I don't any problems with Arvixe. If your site doesn't work, in most cases the problem is not with a hosting company. It's about not properly configured or deployed application. So you can also duplicate your issue on these forums.

P.S. The initial topic question is quite standard ("We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete") and it has nothing to do with Arvixe. 'SWW' user already answered it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.