Plugins causing site breakdown

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello Friends

I always thought "plugins" were optional components of a system. I'm no expert, but I believe the error I am getting here is because I am missing a plugin ! am I right ?

I don't want to use any Tax plugins (only plugin I want to use is that of PayPal Direct), can someone please help me get rid of this error.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank You.
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
Hello Friends

I always thought "plugins" were optional components of a system. I'm no expert, but I believe the error I am getting here is because I am missing a plugin ! am I right ?

I don't want to use any Tax plugins (only plugin I want to use is that of PayPal Direct), can someone please help me get rid of this error.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank You.

Ciwan, you do need at least 1 tax provider, 1 payment provider, and 1 one shipping provider. This way you can avoid any issues. This doesn't mean you have to use them, but you should have them installed.

Hope this helps!

-Sky
12 years ago
Thanks Sky that has made things more clear.

I have gone ahead and added back all the Plugins (just to get the site to work) .. but it still gives the same error.

I have restarted the application, and did an Application Pool recycle .. still same error.

How do I get my Application to realize that I know have all the plugin folders in place ?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.