Reload chosen product variant from shoppingcart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
hi, i have 2 questions.

1. i am gonna use pc builder as my example for this question.
lets say u build ur pc, with 8 gig rams, 320 gig hdd ect ect. lets say u placed the order, and it goes into your shopping cart. now my question is: is it possible to load the settings u chose if u want to moddify like the hdd to lets say 500 gig instead of having to start all over with building the product ?

2. i was walking trough the database tables, and i already posted a other thread.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11589/database-design.aspx

still waiting on responce.

thanks in advance,
Algin
12 years ago
Hi Mad

You mean you want to edit your product attributes on the fly from the Shopping Cart ?
12 years ago
it loads the settings u choose while "building ur pc" for example u can choose 1 out of 4 harddrives(100 gig,200gig ect) once u add it to cart, it saves the options u choose.
now im wondering if for example u want to edit that choise, for example u choose 200 gig, u added it to your cart, now u want to change the 200 gig for 500 gig, is it possible for u to click on the item in ur cart, reload the specific options u already choose, so when u click on the item in ur cart, its opens the "pc builder" with 200 gigs that u chose the previous time including all the other options.
12 years ago
I got you, so it isn't a change on that fly, but a change nonetheless.

Yes it can be done, but unfortunately not by me. My skills are not that high up yet. :(

I'm sure a developer more familiar with the core functionality of the app will help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.