need urgent help with aussie post module.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
kiddz7 wrote:
sorry my bad missing a ?

sb.AppendFormat("?Pickup_Postcode={0}&",·zipPostalCodeFrom);

i had it like this

sb.AppendFormat("Pickup_Postcode={0}&",·zipPostalCodeFrom);

only realised when i debug it :)

thanks!

With my installation (just NopCommerceStore codes) without folder Shipping/payment etc. So there is no file called "AustraliaPostComputationMethod.cs".  How do I do to fix this Australia Post problem (in V1.90)?  Please give me the instruction.  Thanks a lot, Helen
12 years ago
So does it work now?
12 years ago
also if anyone need the australia post dll, feel free to pm me, i can send them to your email address
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
So does it work now?

yep! thanks
12 years ago
helenshi wrote:

With my installation (just NopCommerceStore codes) without folder Shipping/payment etc. So there is no file called "AustraliaPostComputationMethod.cs".  How do I do to fix this Australia Post problem (in V1.90)?  Please give me the instruction.  Thanks a lot, Helen

Hi Helen,

Do you have a folder called bin? inside that bin there should be a dll, something like nopcommerce.shipping.australia post (cant remember the exact name)

do you have that file?
12 years ago
i do what next  ?
12 years ago
this guy knows his stuff. great fix. couldnt have done it without you
12 years ago
kiddz7 wrote:

Hi Helen,

Do you have a folder called bin? inside that bin there should be a dll, something like nopcommerce.shipping.australia post (cant remember the exact name)

do you have that file?

Yes, I do have the folder bin and there is a dll called Nop.Shipping.AustraliaPost.dll.  Are you able to give me a bug-fixing new dll?  Thank you for your assistance.  Helen
12 years ago
helenshi wrote:

Hi Helen,

do you have that file?

Yes, I do have the folder bin and there is a dll called Nop.Shipping.AustraliaPost.dll.  Are you able to give me a bug-fixing new dll?  Thank you for your assistance.  Helen

Kiddz7: Forgot to tell you that my email address is [email protected]  - please send the new dll to me if there is not trouble (in V1.90).  Thanks a lot. Helen again
12 years ago
helenshi wrote:

Kiddz7: Forgot to tell you that my email address is [email protected]  - please send the new dll to me if there is not trouble (in V1.90).  Thanks a lot. Helen again

have sent you the dll helen
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.