Default / Freshly Downloaded 2.10 Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello

I have literally just downloaded nopCommerce v2.10 and installed it on my server successfully. The first page is fine, but if I click on a product (or anywhere else), the page breaks, here is the Error.

I have checked the permissions, and they are correct. Obviously the Db is correct since I can see products listed on Homepage.

What's going on ? :( Any help would be great.

Thank You.
12 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10664/nop-2-fresh-install-object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object.aspx
12 years ago
Same issue still.

Right-Click on ZIP and choosing Unblock had no effect :(

Please help, some baby steps to follow would be nice.
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
Same issue still.

Right-Click on ZIP and choosing Unblock had no effect :(

Please help, some baby steps to follow would be nice.

Can you confirm you have a tax provider plugin installed and set to active? You can open the administration section, and navigate to configuration -> tax -> tax providers.
12 years ago
skyler.severns wrote:
Can you confirm you have a tax provider plugin installed and set to active? You can open the administration section, and navigate to configuration -> tax -> tax providers.

Hi Sky, thanks for replying.

In Admin CP under Tax Providers it says:

No Records to Display

How do I get a record to display in there ? All the original Plugins are present in the Plugins folder !
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:

Hi Sky, thanks for replying.

In Admin CP under Tax Providers it says:

No Records to Display

How do I get a record to display in there ? All the original Plugins are present in the Plugins folder !

From the administration section navigate to configuration -> plugins and install a tax provider. That should fix the problem.  

edit

You might need to edit the tax provider after it is installed (make it active).
12 years ago
that did it :) Thank You friend.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.