Facebook problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
After I landed Facebook , returns this information:We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.
Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause

Do not know where to go wrong, hope to answer next???

This is my test site ,URL:http://test.martbase.com/,  Facebook landing with the above information will be returned
12 years ago
English is not good, sorry
12 years ago
zhangsyj wrote:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

To find out what went wrong you need to turn off the custom errors mode.
1. Open web.config file
2. Find out the following line <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
3. Replace it with <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">
12 years ago
I have configured external auth via Facebook but get the following error"Email is not provided" when I try to log in using my Facebook credentials. Does anyone know how to resolve this ?
12 years ago
This "TEAM MEMBERS" never answer anything about Facebook or Twitter Auth and Autoregistration....

There are 3 Topics about this "Email is not provided" issue and all of them are older than a month...

I gues that they just don't care about this problem...
12 years ago
Fixed. Please see changeset 9c3a0fdd715e
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.