Build Problem/Settings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2010 Pro and am having a problem with building nopCommerce. I open the .sln solution and get the following load errors:

C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse E. Torres III\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\store.jetiii.com\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse E. Torres III\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\store.jetiii.com\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse E. Torres III\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\store.jetiii.com\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse E. Torres III\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\store.jetiii.com\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

I am generally a a CBuilder user and am wondering if anyone else has seen these errors and found a solution?

Thanks, Jesse
12 years ago
What version?  

ALL - please reference version for questions in the development forum - otherwise, that's going to be the 1st question back!

If you are using V2.0+ then make sure you have downloaded and installed MVC - http://www.asp.net/mvc
12 years ago
Thank you for your reply; and it worked.

You mentioned checking version in your reply but I could not find any information on that or the build requirements anywhere. Is there any information on these items listed anywhere or a developer specific area?

Thanks again for your help, Jesse
12 years ago
which version of nopCommerce did you download from CodePlex?  Hopefully latest - Version 2.1
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.