Build: Missing dll(s)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Thanks again, but still have the problem.

This time I deleted the entire installed folder and again extracted all of the files to the Visual Studio Project folder. I even tried putting the dll in the system32 folder. Everything in my VS is the default MS put there with the exception that I have the Telerik and DevExpress components installed. I have a fairly large .net project that I wrote and have no problems with it.

Should there be a "file:///" prefix in the path to the file?

Here is the first error, I may re-download the rar but I doubt that will be it. I am using XP pro on this machine, any problems with that?

Error  88  Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse E. Torres III\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\store.jetiii.com\packages\PdfSharp\MigraDoc.DocumentObjectModel.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)  C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse E. Torres III\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\store.jetiii.com\Libraries\Nop.Services\SGEN  Nop.Services

Thanks again, Jesse
12 years ago
the file:/// prefix may be generated by SGEN but it seems strange because that is a virtual reference.

others with similar issues have been resolved by getting a hotfix from MS - http://forums.asp.net/t/986130.aspx/1/10

and yes I'd def'ly say it's time to upgrade to Windows 7
12 years ago
also - give this a try - http://blogs.msdn.com/b/brada/archive/2009/12/11/visual-studio-project-sample-loading-error-assembly-could-not-be-loaded-and-will-be-ignored-could-not-load-file-or-assembly-or-one-of-its-dependencies-operation-is-not-supported-exception-from-hresult-0x80131515.aspx
12 years ago
I am also getting the same problem. I think the problem is due to unblock properties of windows explorer in the dlls while running in VS2010. So, go to PDFShrap dll's folder in windows explorer and right click on each dll and click the unblock property. This has solved out my problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.