nop 2.1 PayPal Express payment method added to extensions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Need beta testers - please help and I'll get any issues found and turned around quickly and then get the code base contributed.

Thanks.  Don
12 years ago
Hi Don,

Thanks. It would be great if you could publish the source code. It's much easier to look through the code than just doing UI testing by clicking a button with distinct parameters.
12 years ago
Andrei - uploaded the full source version as an extension - want to do a little more beta testing before adding it as a fork.

Thanks - Don
12 years ago
I copied "Payments.PayPalExpress" to my "Plugin" folder. I restarted my app. I went to "Configure" "Plugins" and clicked "Install" next to "Paypal Express".

I then went to "configure" "payment methods" and hit "configure" next to "Paypal Express" and I get:

Line 14:     if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.ConfigurationActionName))
Line 15:     {
Line 16:         @Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);
Line 17:     }
Line 18:     else

Source File: d:\Web Backups\nopCommerce_2.10\Administration\Views\Payment\ConfigureMethod.cshtml    Line: 16
12 years ago
not a problem with the plugin - known nopCommerce problem - reference https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10969/nop-20-plugin.aspx - basically, stop the website, empty the .NET temporary files and restart the AppPool and the site
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.