Theme not showing in list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I copied my theme to the Themes folder but it does not show up in the list under Administration.
12 years ago
Did you add .config files with your theme name?
12 years ago
Yes, I guess maybe the list was cached. It shows up now. Thank you.
12 years ago
I have a similar problem. Made a new theme, added it to the project, changed theme.config file, and now the system shows only one (DarkOrange) theme. When I rolled everything back and removed my new theme from the project, I have the same problem - only one (DarkOrange) theme is available.
Please, advise.
12 years ago
DigitalMan wrote:
Yes, I guess maybe the list was cached. It shows up now. Thank you.

You are correct, themes are cached. After adding a theme you will need to restart the website. This is also true for the development server if you're using Visual Studio. They (websites / dev server) must be restarted before your new theme will be picked up.
12 years ago
I restarted the WEB site as well as cleared cash, but still only DarkOrange is available. And again, currently I have only initial Themes (DarkOrange and nopClassic) in the Themes folder.
12 years ago
mkras wrote:
I restarted the WEB site as well as cleared cash, but still only DarkOrange is available. And again, currently I have only initial Themes (DarkOrange and nopClassic) in the Themes folder.

And you have confirmed that within the nopClassic theme there is a valid theme.config file?
12 years ago
resolved. The problem was in theme.config file (somehow it was missing in the theme dir.)

Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.