upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0 video

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
If you have any trouble upgrading nopCommerce 1.9 to 2.0 please watch this video I hope explanation is clear and easy to understand. make sure you selected higher resolution on YouTube player.

Complaints are welcome =)
12 years ago
Good job! Thanks!
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Good job! Thanks!

nopCommunity are welcome!
12 years ago
This video was great and finally got the order right. Thank you for supporting nopcommerce this way.
Now I am going to do again. I went from 1.9 to 2.1, the sql script didnt  give an error, but nothing came through. I am doing agin, going to 2.0 no source then repeating in 2.1 no source.

However, one question, does the text from homepage about us, contact us, manufacturers etc, get populated?
Or do I need to manually copy those pages in? If I do taht does it mess up nopcommerce not working?
I have an editied faq,  added manufacturers and images, contact us with a google map, and about us, plus i put in a prviacy statement, etc.

Does that come over too?
12 years ago
Thanks!
If you check README file you will find that All topics you need should be updated manually.
12 years ago
Thank you nopCommerce team!!!
Please keep on the good work...
12 years ago
the video mentioned in first post is gone.
Does anyone have it?
And post a link!

Please.
12 years ago
Ya I need the video too. Its gone! I tried 4 times trying to upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0 and its shows success but when I try to login to admin it doesnt take me to the admin panel b ut back to the sign in page. Also none of the products show and the categories are gone. I found very little info on the upgrade. If anyone can help upgrading from 1.9 - 2.0 or even upto 2.4, I would gladly pay them.
12 years ago
Ya I need the video too. Its gone! I tried 4 times trying to upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0 and its shows success but when I try to login to admin it doesnt take me to the admin panel b ut back to the sign in page. Also none of the products show and the categories are gone. I found very little info on the upgrade. If anyone can help upgrading from 1.9 - 2.0 or even upto 2.4, I would gladly pay them.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.