add an asterik for required items in the address forms on Shipping/Billing Address During Checkout?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
How do I add an asterik for required items in the address forms on Shipping/Billing Address During Checkout?

Nop 2.0
12 years ago
<text>*</text>
12 years ago
That's funny... you answered my question alright!

I just asked the wrong question =D

What I was really trying to figure out is which page to add the asteriks on... I found it. In all fairness, I should probably mention it's location for any other suckers like myself...

It's in VIEWS > SHARED > _CreateOrUpdateAddress.cshtml
12 years ago
gracemedia wrote:
How do I add an asterik for required items in the address froms on Shipping/Billing Address During Checkout?

Nop 2.0

I think that waht you want is to change the string resources to add the asterisk, i.e. change "First name" to "*First name".
Find the corresponding resources and change their values in admin>configuration>languages>english>edit resources  and use the filter to find your values. Check demo admin:
http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Language/Resources?languageId=2
12 years ago
That would also have done it... if only i'd have known the about the filters.

*hit forehead with hand*

although, I was able to add my own CSS class the way I did it and was able to bold certain fields and make them a cool new color

*Un-hit forehead*

Thanks for the tip on the filters! That will definitely make things easier in the future! I know the filter was in previous versions of nop, but located above the strings table. This is nice... once you know it's there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.