Error when trying to generate froogle feed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I've just upgraded to 2.1 using the latest download (No Source).  I cannot generate my Froogle feed.  I get an error that says, "An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details. "

I found where the generated file is saved.  The file has one product, or at least the start of one product in it.

Can anyone assist me?  Point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
12 years ago
Seems that you cannot view the error details. You need to apply the following changes ("source code" version) in order to know the error - changeset 79eaaf6b60b7
12 years ago
Ok, I grabbed that changeset and downloaded the source.

I only replaced the Froogle file from the changeset in the source.  Recompiled and deployed.  

Could it be a problem that I don't have a table named GoogleProduct in my database?

The log has the error:

Error  
Short message:  An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.  
Full message:  System.Data.EntityCommandExecutionException: An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'dbo.GoogleProduct'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Objects.Internal.ObjectQueryExecutionPlan.Execute[TResultType](ObjectContext context, ObjectParameterCollection parameterValues) at System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.GetResults(Nullable`1 forMergeOption) at System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>.GetEnumerator() at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.<GetElementFunction>b__1[TResult](IEnumerable`1 sequence) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.ExecuteSingle[TResult](IEnumerable`1 query, Expression queryRoot) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[S](Expression expression) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.DbQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression) at System.Linq.Queryable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IQueryable`1 source) at Nop.Plugin.Feed.Froogle.Services.GoogleService.GetByProductVariantId(Int32 productVariantId) at Nop.Plugin.Feed.Froogle.FroogleService.GenerateFeed(Stream stream) at Nop.Plugin.Feed.Froogle.Controllers.FeedFroogleController.GenerateFeed(FeedFroogleModel model)
12 years ago
Absolutely. This database table is created during plugin installation. Try to uninstall and then install this plugin again (Admin area > Configuration > Plugins).
12 years ago
This solved my problem. Thanks, Andrei!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.