No Customer edit, save and continue not working are not IE9 problems

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
My laptop has Windows 7 Pro, IE9 and Java 6 update 27.

The customer list does not have an Edit column in the grid. I have seen many references that say they don't have the edit link. I am saying the entire column is missing.

I am also having a problem with the "Save and Continue Edit" button(s). None of them work as expected; they all function just like tte Save buton, returning me to the list\previous screen.

Here's the real problem...

I can go to a different PC that has Win 7 Pro, IE9 and JAva 6 update 27 and it works just fine.

I have read many messages about IE9 being the problem or an explanation of why the x64 is won't work.

They are all wrong!

I still can't tell you what the problem is; but I can tell you what it's not...

It's not Win 7 x64 or IE9 or Java.

I think it's an update of some sort. Or rather, the lack of an update.

I'll keep an eye on this and see if I can tell what I do to fix it on my laptop.

I do not considerer this a bug until I know what the cause/resolution is; therefore, I am not asking for help or reporting a problem... just trying to help inform.

Also, I really like nopCommerce and I would like to thank all of the people who participate(d) in the development of this product. As a former developer and trainer for 18 years; I really do understand and appreciate the undertaking of a project of this magnitude... far more work than most people realize!
12 years ago
DrOsdick wrote:
The customer list does not have an Edit column in the grid. I have seen many references that say they don't have the edit link. I am saying the entire column is missing.

Thanks. Maybe, making an email column clickable will solve this issue. I'll create a work item for this issue.

DrOsdick wrote:
I am also having a problem with the "Save and Continue Edit" button(s). None of them work as expected; they all function just like tte Save buton, returning me to the list\previous screen.

Thanks. Already reported here (with suggested solution)
12 years ago
DrOsdick wrote:

Please have a look at changeset 777586c7c601. It can solve the issue
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.