Customised Menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I think the plug-in would be great. You have some very nice themes and plug-ins. Great stuff.
12 years ago
Although I have done the submenu in nopCommerce 2.2 on my test site (www.teamlemon.co.uk) but would love to have as a plugin
12 years ago
Thank you guys!

Your feedback is always welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks
12 years ago
Hi guys,

We just noticed the post got 10 likes.
This is a very good news as we will give something to the community that is really wanted.

As promised we will extract the functionality, package it and release it as a standalone plugin.
This will take some time as the most important thing for us is the quality of our products.
We are not going to release a plugin just for the sake of releasing something.

We will keep you updated when this is done and can be downloaded from www.Nop-Templates.com

We will do our best to release it till the end of the week.

Thanks again to all who voted!
12 years ago
Hi 7Spikes,

Thank you for doing this, do you have an update on how the extraction is going?

I was surprised that it didnt get more than 10 likes instantly as it seems to be something that is requested ALOT!

Dave
12 years ago
DW Jenkins wrote:
Hi 7Spikes,

Thank you for doing this, do you have an update on how the extraction is going?

I was surprised that it didnt get more than 10 likes instantly as it seems to be something that is requested ALOT!

Dave

That's because it's already been done, i have been using a custom javascript, databound fly out menu since 1.9
12 years ago
Hi guys,

We just released the plugin Nop Categories Header Menu.
Hope this is what all of you that voted for it really wanted.
The menu can be integrated both as a Widget or called from any razor view.
In addition to the categories shown in the Menu, you can easily add links to Topics or other pages.
Just give it a try and please read the documentation to see how it can be integrated and modified.

Hope this helps!
12 years ago
Hi,

Is it possible to give the active menu-item (or active child) an extra css class like 'active' ?
That way the navigation options are huge.

Kind regards,

Stephen
12 years ago
Hi Stephen,

You have asked the same question in our forums.
So here is the link to the post from our Support guys.

Hope this helps!
12 years ago
Thanks 7Spikes!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.