Free Shipping or In Store Pickup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
How can I offer shipping lets say UPS (1) for online purchase and Instore Pickup (2) if Purchased in store.
14 years ago
In order to have one database for clients, I need to be able to accept orders for both internet online customers and also for in-store buyers. My problem is that for In Store buyers I do not need to charge a shipping charge unless they want it delivered. So I need the oprtion to display in Shipping Methods a choice of UPS or In store Purchase.

Also In the payment module I need the option to choose between let's say PayPal standard or by (cash or credit card) in store sale.

Could I get some help on this.
14 years ago
I have the same question- if people order locally, I will arrange for them to pick up the otem or I will deliver it. But since I use Paypal, I do not know how to add a "local pick up" option.
14 years ago
I have added a workitem to codeplex.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=5509

I strongly suggest if you want this feature implemented you vote for it using the above url.

At the moment this is a show stopper for me however I'm going to edit the code and implement myself, however editing the core code sucks as it limits upgrade paths! BTW I love nopCommerce....already built shipping provider with little effort and created a new theme!
14 years ago
this is also a wish for me. I hope it will be available soon.

Great product. keep up the good work!!
14 years ago
Skiltz, I also need the In Store Pick-Up option right away.  Are you willing to share your code?

Thanks,

-Colin
14 years ago
There is free shippping available in 1.5, why not change it to pick up in store and away you go.

hope this helps guys

this is in 1.50
13 years ago
Problem is taxes. It should charge local taxes for pickup, regardless of shipping/billing addresses.

Also the workflow is messed up, you have to select shipping address before saying you want in store pickup.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.