Hello,

I am using nopCommerce v 1.90

I am having two problems,

1) When I log in in Admin Panel, In the title bar, NopCommerce Web Administration display. I wish to replace the NopCommerce word with my store name. How can I replace it? It should be "(My Store Name) Web Administration" in title bar.

2) My second question is regarding to the check out button. Actually, According to my business requirement, I need to set up a seperate email for the size and color selection of my products. Suppose, when a customer click on the checkout button, as other order emails deliver to the store management team or the owner, an email containing the information of size and color selection should be deliver to the owner/Store management staff. Color and size panels are ready but I need to attach all this stuff with checkout button.
Related to this question, I have one more querry, Actually, when I click on the check out button for modification purpose in visual studio, it should go in the code file, but it navigate to the source (Design view) How can I get the direct access to the code file?

Please help me to resolve these issues.

If any guide or booklet is available for developers related to nopCommerce, Please let me know.

Many Thanks in advace.

Kind Regards.

AXIOM