Help needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi there,

Could someone take a quick look at my site and let me know how to fix my echeck FOP? It is not working and I am not techy, so need help in that area.

Thanks,
kchase
12 years ago
Anyone???
12 years ago
kchase wrote:
Anyone???

Can you describe the problem? Are any error messages shown or logs being written? What is your web address?
12 years ago
Sent PM.
12 years ago
kchase wrote:
Hi there,

Could someone take a quick look at my site and let me know how to fix my echeck FOP? It is not working and I am not techy, so need help in that area.

Thanks,
kchase

nopCommerce doesn't ship with an eCheck payment method. To include an eCheck payment method you would need to find one under extensions or hire a developer to write one for you. I've included links to the extension section and to the solution partners section.

nopCommerce 1.9 Extensions
Solution Partners
12 years ago
Sorry, Skyler, I had thought it would be a quick fix and you could do it for me when you asked about the echeck service I was using. I misunderstood.

It was working previously with the manual payment processor set up for it. Is there an easy fix to get it back to that? That does explain why it showed up as Paypal though.

Thanks for taking a look.
kchase77

P.S. And for whoever voted -1 for my post.......YOU CAN DROP DEAD!!! Not all of us are technically inclined and asking for help is not a crime. And I have paid for help that I've gotten here in the past. Just ask doomdica and atiqi36. Paid very well, I might add.
12 years ago
kchase wrote:
Sorry, Skyler, I had thought it would be a quick fix and you could do it for me when you asked about the echeck service I was using. I misunderstood.

It was working previously with the manual payment processor set up for it. Is there an easy fix to get it back to that? That does explain why it showed up as Paypal though.

Thanks for taking a look.
kchase77

P.S. And for whoever voted -1 for my post.......YOU CAN DROP DEAD!!! Not all of us are technically inclined and asking for help is not a crime. And I have paid for help that I've gotten here in the past. Just ask doomdica and atiqi36. Paid very well, I might add.

Hey Jody,

I would contact one of the solution providers and pay for their time to get your payment process working. Right now I do not do contract work. I just help when I have time, but the solution providers will be able to dedicate their time and help you get your site up and running to your liking. Good luck!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.