www.Nop-Templates.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Beautiful. I am planning to buy one of the themes for my new fashion website.
12 years ago
7Spikes wrote:

3. To replace the text under manufacturers name with an image (the manufacturer's logo) both on the home page as well as in the product details. In addition to showing the image on the home page, have the images show based on the what category is selected. For example if the category "Computers" is clicked on, then only the logo's of the manufacturers in the "Computers" category would be shown. If there is a sub-category for "Computers", say "Desktops", then when "Desktops" is clicked then only the logos of the manufacturers in the "Desktops" category would be shown.

Nice idea.

Hi 7Spikes,

Does "Nice idea" mean you will consider developing this idea? If so, how long do you think it would take?
12 years ago
Hi,

This nice feature is not in our Roadmap at least for the next release of nopCommerce 2.3.
But we plan to release a new plugin related to Manufacturers, which we hope you will love.
We can't officially say much about it at this point.
What we can say is that for the next version of nopCommerce 2.3 we have prepared some new killer plugins, so stay tuned!!!
12 years ago
Any timelines when the current extensions would be upgraded to v2.30?
9 years ago
We've been using Ajax 7Spikes filters for about 6 month.

Filters are definitely good.
Apart of one thing only - they've '#'  symbol in query string.

After communicating with our Google account consultant, who said '#' making page unusable for tracking for Google services.

This filters are excellent for beginning shops, but inacceptable for business who taking all aspects of on-line sales seriously.
The answer from Nop-Templates was that they are not going to change current specification according '#' symbol.
And just because of 1 symbol we have to find alternative to this excellent filters.

2 Nop-templates.

Guys, if you finally decide to change that spec, please let me know. We will be happy return to 7Spikes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.