Setting up the delivery address to be a patient room.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I am trying to change it so that a delivery address is a patient room in a hospital and set up a way to choose what hospital in a group the patient is at.  I tried to add a new model for the patient but that is not working out.  Is there any idea on how to adjust the delivery address to be a patient information instead of an address.
12 years ago
I would be very careful as this may violate Federal HIPAA patient privacy laws.

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/index.html
12 years ago
that is one of my concerns but this is just to get info from the user to send something from a gift shop in the hospital all that is needed is the hospital, patient name, and room number.  there will no information given back to the user about a patient. there will be no personal information given out about a patient.
12 years ago
all the delivery and paitent info will be handled by the hospital themselves and no one else.
12 years ago
You need to add more fields to the address entity and modify the views to show them and update them.

It is a bit of work given that you need to modify the checkout process, my account and, if necessary, the admin.

Hope that helped

Carlos Martinez
12 years ago
that helped a lot you pushed me in the right direction thank you for the asst
12 years ago
Another option is to use the Checkout Attributes feature.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.