2.2 - Exception when Showing number of products besides each category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
ok
12 years ago
I am also having this problem. Is it possible to fix this problem without having to re-compile and rebuild your site? I am using the no-source files.

I find it very strange that this issue was fixed over a month ago and the files I downloaded last week still have this issue!

Many thanks...
12 years ago
Anyone???
12 years ago
glennlawr wrote:
Is it possible to fix this problem without having to re-compile and rebuild your site?

This issue was fixed in the latest version (2.30). Upgrade to it
12 years ago
Ooh, I don't know,

I have just gotten my 2.2 store how I want it. Don't know if I want to upgrade! Plus I have some plugins that may not be compatible just yet.
12 years ago
In this case have a look at the following forum topic. It has a link to the changeset which you can apply https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12404/22-exception-when-showing-number-of-products-besides-each-category.aspx
12 years ago
Thanks Andrei,

But...

glennlawr wrote:
I am also having this problem. Is it possible to fix this problem without having to re-compile and rebuild your site? I am using the no-source files.
12 years ago
No, recompilation is required. Apply the changeset or upgrade to the latest version.
12 years ago
Ok,

Thanks anyway...
12 years ago
Andrei,

Can you please advise what files need to be replaced on my site after applying this changeset and recompiling? I would like to give this fix a try also.

Cheers...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.