nop 2.20 is excellent !!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
nop 2.20 is excellent !!!
12 years ago
i second that.
performance is excellent due to browsercaps and indexes

thanks guys
12 years ago
I THIRD THAT!!!!! With the image and catefory intergration into excel..... it is a no brainer offering it to clients with large databases of products! and for some reason ....some insane reason I held off the jump to MVC!!!
12 years ago
Are you not having initial load performance problems?  I am having major performance issues, esp compared to v1.9.  Can you please check out my site stage.arknaturals.com and let me know if you are seeing any types of problems?

Also, can you tell me where you are hosting and some details about your setup?

thanks so much!
12 years ago
If you guys like it dont forget to vote for Nop as the best open source business application. VOTE AND GET other peoples vote too. This will contribute to make it even better.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12076/nopcommerce-is-a-finalist-in-the-2011-packt-open-source-business-application-award-we-need-your-vote.aspx

a.m. wrote:
Thanks to everyone who nominated nopCommerce for "The Best Open Source Business Application". We're excited to say that we're a finalist.

Now the voting phase has begun and we need your vote! The voting phase goes from September 19, 2011 until October 31, 2011. Please take a moment and vote for nopCommerce! By voting, you also get a chance to win an Amazon Kindle. So here's a cool chance to support nopCommerce and treat yourself at the same time!

Help us to further establish nopCommerce as the great ASP.NET Open Source solution. Every nopCommerce user will benefit if we get more public recognition, and this award may certainly help!

Vote for nopCommerce here. We really need your vote!

Again, thanks to everyone who was kind enough to nominate nopCommerce. We promise you that many more exciting things are coming up in the next couple of months. Stay tuned!
12 years ago
Nice to hear nop 2.20 ....
12 years ago
[b][/b]
12 years ago
I want to display 6 products on home page but it accepts only 4 prosucts. How can i increase model count. Please help me.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.