problem upgrading to 2.2 from 2.1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello there. Please anyone offer me a little guidance on what I can do.

Yesterday, I kept trying to upgrade my store. However, I kept getting the same page about technical support has been contacted, even after checking over again that my web.config file was set to off

Now, I created a new store in a sub-directory, I got everything running as needed. I was able to get in and the new clean store with no data was viewable.

I then restored the data from my live 2.1 on to the new store, ran both sql scripts successfully and for a few seconds was able to see the store minus the images, etc.
I went to admin and changed the store theme to nop classic.

When I went back to the store and from then on I get this
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off". I do have the attribute set correctly I believe in web.config
<customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="off">
      <error statusCode="404" redirect="filenotfound.htm" />
    </customErrors>

Any help on what might need to happen on my current store data wise that I may be forgetting. i am stuck and my back is up against the wall.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>
12 years ago
Anyone else get these problems?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.