Upgrade from 1.9 to 2.2 caused problems

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I was able to get the site to start working but I noticed one issue that I believe is related with the medium trust problem. I got the following message when I went to the plugins section in the admin part of the site:

You do not have permission to perform the selected operation.

If this isn't a medium trust issue then how can I fix it?
12 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12455/nopcommerce-v22-access-denied.aspx
12 years ago
I have one last problem that is because the site won't work in medium trust properly. I can't configure any of the plugins without the following error showing up. I tried configuring the google checkout plugin for example and this error shows up:

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
12 years ago
Configuring Google Checkout doesn't work in medium trust. But all other plugins can be configured
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Configuring Google Checkout doesn't work in medium trust. But all other plugins can be configured

When do you expect to have this problem fixed?
12 years ago
cheatcountry wrote:
When do you expect to have this problem fixed?

I can't answer now. Because we don know how to fix it
12 years ago
Well it doesn't happen very often but I'm having the same error showing up again every now and again. It is happening now and you can see the error if you go to my site at testing.ooples.com or testing.ooples.com/login

This is the error that is still showing up even though I'm using the new version that was supposed to fix this problem:

Access to the path '\\fs1-n02\stor2wc1dfw1\404408\457711\www.ooples.com\web\content\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.BillingCountry.dll' is denied.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '\\fs1-n02\stor2wc1dfw1\404408\457711\www.ooples.com\web\content\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.BillingCountry.dll' is denied.

ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6 and IIS 7, and the configured application pool identity on IIS 7.5) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.