Problems Installing The Nop Home Page Sliders

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I am trying to install the The Nop Home Page Sliders Plugins available at http://nop-templates.com/p/4/nop-home-page-sliders  with no succes.  I can't get it to show up in the plugins in admin.  I have rebuilt the solution with the plugin installed in the plugins folder and did the prepare and deploy after, and it still does not show up?  What am I doing wrong?

I am using nopCommerce 2.2 , I even changed the supported version to 2.2 in the description.txt but still it doesnt comes up in the plugin section
12 years ago
The version of the plugin should be compatible with the version of nopCommerce.
Please read this post

Hope this helps!
12 years ago
Well I tried the installation process as you mentioned for sliders, copied the homepage slider folders on to plugins folder , but i still cant see the home page slider plugins in the config>plugin section. I even tried saving the Global.as.. file and then restarting the application , reloading plugins but still the slider plugin are not visible
12 years ago
I am using nop-slider 2.2
12 years ago
We have just downloaded the latest version and installed it on nopCommerce 2.2 and the Nop Home Page Sliders are visible.

So there must be some incompatibility with your installation.

You can catch us on skype and share your screen if you would like us to take a look:

skype name:

nop.templates.com.support
12 years ago
Please read this post for more information:

http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/8/general-discussion

In short to quote creative3k:

"Well thanks, I sorted out the issue , There are 2 plugin folder in nopCommerce , i was copying the folders to the root plugin folder , Please can you edit the instruction manual to make it clear that the folders should be copied to the plugin folder under nop.web. Once again thanks for quick assistance , its working fine now."
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.