Product Tag Renders as List in V2.2 SIngle Product Variant

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
The "Product Tags" list renders as a vertical list with comma separators in single product variant view in 2.2.

Version 2.1 renders as horizontal row in same environment as expected.

Cannot see any differences in ProductTags.cshtml between 2.1 and 2.2

Browser: Firefox 6.0.2
DB: SQL Express 2008
NopC: 2.2 No changes
12 years ago
It looks like it was changed as part of RTL Support
This additional div was added

<div class="producttags-wrapper">

Here's the Diff

<div class="producttags-list">
-        @for (int i = 0; i < Model.Count; i++)
-        {
-            <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ProductsByTag", new { productTagId = Model[i].Id, SeName = Model[i].Name })" class="producttag">
-                @Model[i].Name</a> <text>(</text>@(Model[i].ProductCount)<text>)</text>
-        if (i != Model.Count - 1)
-        {
-            <text>, </text>
-        }
-        }
+            @for (int i = 0; i < Model.Count; i++)
+            {
+                <div class="producttags-wrapper">
+                    <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ProductsByTag", new { productTagId = Model[i].Id, SeName = Model[i].Name })" class="producttag">
+                        @Model[i].Name</a> (@(Model[i].ProductCount))</div>
+                if (i != Model.Count - 1)
+                {
+                <div class="producttags-wrapper">
+                    ,
+                </div>
+                }
+            }
         </div>
12 years ago
Everything works fine. Test it here.
P.S. Press F5 to reload CSS
12 years ago
Sorted!

I had merged my old css with the new but had missed copying the following in from the new style sheet for the new div.

.producttags-box .producttags-list .producttags-wrapper {
    float: left;
}
12 years ago
Looks like I missed that one too.
That's what is somewhat fragile about having your own theme as a modification of the built-in nop theme; it requires that you still keep in synch, which is a manual(painful) process of looking for new css changes as each changeset comes out and merging in manually.
Anyone have any thought / best practices on this?
12 years ago
3 days solid and still doing changes in my CSS and bags under the eyes:-) -. Nearly 6000 lines of code. There must be an easier way?
12 years ago
I use Mercurial/TortoiseHg, and frequently update from the changesets on CodePlex.  It's great for the automatic merges.  For the manual ones, at least I can (usually :) see when styles.css changes, and then use the diff to know what lines to add/remove/replace.  I modified a few of the original .cshtml pages, so I also need to manually watch for those.  This will get more painful if I modify many Views/Controllers for my own theme.

Does anyone know if a search for certain files having been changed can be automated?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.