Logo in multilanguage??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
The way I can see it is set up in NopCommerce is that the logo is defined in the header.aspx and that if references to a css class that contains the background image for the logo.
That's nice but it is static.

In my case we have 2 logos. One for English and one for Danish - each one styled with text in its language.

So my question is, is there a way of showing different logo depending on which language you have chosen?

Thank you
12 years ago
i have an idea not sure it will work did not try.

copy the style.css and name it sytle.rtl.css
change the logo on style.rtl.css

define danish as a rtl language (check the rtl checkbox)

I believe it will work.

in the background the style.rtl.css will be applied to Danish and the style.css to English

the other option is with code, use an if condition on the logo <div> and use style to override the logo class
12 years ago
hezyz wrote:
i have an idea not sure it will work did not try.

copy the style.css and name it sytle.rtl.css
change the logo on style.rtl.css

define danish as a rtl language (check the rtl checkbox)

I believe it will work.

in the background the style.rtl.css will be applied to Danish and the style.css to English

the other option is with code, use an if condition on the logo <div> and use style to override the logo class

Thank you.

I will try the stylesheet option first - making an additional  style.rtl.css file that "@import" the style.css and then only add the danish logo style to that.

If that does not work, I guess I have to find out which language it is currently set to and define a "language class" to the logo div.  

Thanks again :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.