In v2.20 linking a product to a category generates error 500.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
In v2.20 linking a product to a category generates error 500.0. Unlinking the product from the category solves the issue but I need products category linking to work.

I have 2 different domains and 2 different websites running nopcommerce v2.20 and they both suffer the same fate.

http://www.supersupply.mv/c/1/facility-safety
12 years ago
Am I the only one who has this issue? I am stuck and unable to move forward. Need some urgent help with this, please.
12 years ago
Porbably nobody uses the function or like me everyone is busy trying to fix.

After nearly 5 or more fresh and clean uploads of the entire sitie and an equal amount of new database installations I found out that the error sparks from the catalogue settings. As soon as I checked 'Show the number of distinct products besides each category': and the sub-category ticked, it just produces the error again and again. Once this is ticked, it generates error 500.0 when ever the category is clicked from the public store front.

The solution for now is to uncheck it from the catalogue settings.
12 years ago
Answered here

P.S. Please do not duplicate questions
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.