Hot Offers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Any plans to have a page similar to Latest Products but which would list a specified number of products on special offer?

This could be managed via the Admin Console like the way products are added to the homepage.
14 years ago
You can just create a category called "HOT OFFERS" and then add the products you want in there via the caegory/product mapping tab.
14 years ago
That would work Skiltz but I would prefer not to have that in my category list. My preference would be a separate page like Latest Products.
14 years ago
I agree its good idea.. Just giving you otptions if you want to implment this now instead of waiting.

If you don't want it to show in the categories alter this stored procedure. Once you've altered the SP you will need to touch the web.config or recycle the App Pool so you get a new cached version of the categories.

ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[Nop_CategoryLoadAll]
  @ShowHidden bit = 0,
  @ParentCategoryID int = 0
AS
BEGIN
  SET NOCOUNT ON
  SELECT *
  FROM [Nop_Category]
  WHERE (Published = 1 or @ShowHidden = 1) and Deleted=0 and ParentCategoryID=@ParentCategoryID
  and Name <> 'HOT OFFERS'
  order by DisplayOrder
END
14 years ago
Thanks a mill' for that.

That should do the trick.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.