Is anybody interested in finishing MailChimp.com plugin?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I started working on MailChimp.com plugin (newsletter service) for upcoming nopCommerce 2.30, but did not finish it. Find more info here. Is anybody interested in finishing MailChimp.com plugin?
12 years ago
Hello,

Yes, I would also be interestead in a MailChimp.com plugin. Any help from a developer would be kindly appreciated.

Thanks,
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi,

I started working on MailChimp.com plugin (newsletter service) for upcoming nopCommerce 2.30, but did not finish it. Find more info here. Is anybody interested in finishing MailChimp.com plugin?

What is the timeline you're looking to have it finished by?
12 years ago
skyler.severns wrote:

Actually, it doesn't matter. This task doesn't have any high priority.
12 years ago
Hi there,

Im currently updating our websites and would love to see mail chip integrated into nop commerce.

This would be amazing :D

please keep me posted

Thanks

Scott
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

I can pick this up.
12 years ago
skyler.severns wrote:

I can pick this up.

How's this going for you?
12 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

I can pick this up.
How's this going for you?

It should be released with nopCommerce 2.4.
12 years ago
Glad to hear that, I was about to start working on something for MailChimp for our website. I'll certainly install it when nop 2.4 is released!
12 years ago
asoares wrote:
Glad to hear that, I was about to start working on something for MailChimp for our website. I'll certainly install it when nop 2.4 is released!

Yup it isn't compatible with previous versions of nopCommerce since we had to add new events when a user subscribes or unsubscribes. The functionality is pretty primitive it literally synchronizes the two subscriber lists (MailChimp and nopcommerce).

Developers can easily extend it and save themselves some time. Or write a new plugin to synchronize lists for a provider other than MailChimp (before this would require a bit of infrastructure that didn't exist).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.