Paypal Express Plugin Install Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

After manually adding the Paypal Express project to my Pluggins folder and building the solution I get the following error.

Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.PayPalExpressCheckoutPaymentProcessor' does not implement interface member 'Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod.CanRePostProcessPayment(Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.Order)

C:\Users\*****\Downloads\56065_42550_Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress_source\ Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress\PayPalExpressPaymentProessor.cs 38 18 Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress

I'm using nopCommerce 2.2 and VS2010 with MVC 3 installed.

Appreciate any help anyone can give.

Many thanks
12 years ago
The error is self descriptive. Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.PayPalExpressCheckoutPaymentProcessor' does not implement interface member 'Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod.CanRePostProcessPayment(Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.Order).

Presume that you downloaded PayPal Express here. It's for 2.10, but you're using 2.20. They're not compatible (implemented missed method)
12 years ago
Here are the steps I took to get the PayPalExpress plugin working with nopCommerce 2.2

I changed descriptions file in the PaypalExpress project to included 2.20 as a supported version -

SupportedVersions: 2.10, 2.20

I added FluentValidation.Mvc using Nuget to the plugin project and all other projects in the solution.

I added this method

public bool CanRePostProcessPayment(Order order)
        {

return false;
        }

to public class PayPalExpressCheckoutPaymentProcessor : BasePlugin, IPaymentMethod which is in the PayPalExpressPaymentProcessor.cs file in the PaypalExpress plugin project.

After building I copied the .dll .pdb and Descriptions.txt files to the Plugins folder ProjectName/Presentation/nop.web/Plugins

I appreciate this is a bit of a hack. I'm only a novice and would appreciate the communities feedback on what I've done.

It does seem to work though.

Thanks

Darren Pegram
12 years ago
Everything is right. It should work
12 years ago
I've just come to test this and I get an error after being transfered to PayPal

We appoligize, but an error has occured.
10525 | Invalid Data | This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero. 10426 | Invalid Data | Item total is invalid.

There are items in the cart. The Google Checkout payment option is working fine.

Any ideas anyone?
12 years ago
This plugin is not included in the official releases. I think you should better address this question to plugin author
12 years ago
OK. Will do. There are some other issues with the plugin that need addressing.

For anyone reading this that wants a quick fix, the issue is that _orderTotalCalculationService.GetShoppingCartTotal is only given a value after shipping method is chosen.

Change ln 794 of

\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderTotalCalculationService.cs

to

orderTotal = resultTemp;

instead of

orderTotal = null;

Darren Pegram
12 years ago
it's possible with paypal standard or express to determinate a charge percentage on paypal payment?

in paypal standard plugin i can set only additional fee, i need a 3% percentage.

how i can do?
12 years ago
No, it's not possible out of the box
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No, it's not possible out of the box

damn.... i need to programming it... i'm not a good asp.net programmer....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.