Help Needed to Create a Links Page in 2.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi
Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to create a related links page in v2.2 for SEO reciprocal linking purposes.
I am happy with creating the body content in CSS and HTML but I am not experienced in asp. I have VS2010.
12 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi
Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to create a related links page in v2.2 for SEO reciprocal linking purposes.
I am happy with creating the body content in CSS and HTML but I am not experienced in asp. I have VS2010.

Create a Topic Page with all your links in admin>content management>topics
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Create a Topic Page with all your links in admin>content management>topics

Thats the easy bit I do know how to do:-)

It's the backend stuff I need help with.
12 years ago
You can create the Topic, and then (for example) put in the InfoBlock on home page

...\Views\Common\InfoBlock.cshtml

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "yourTopic" })">@T("your topic localized")</a></li>

if you don't want to localize, then just remove the @T(), and put your text in quotes
12 years ago
New York wrote:
You can create the Topic, and then (for example) put in the InfoBlock on home page

...\Views\Common\InfoBlock.cshtml

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "yourTopic" })">@T("your topic localized")</a></li>

if you don't want to localize, then just remove the @T(), and put your text in quotes

Perfect! Exactly what I needed and easier than I thought. Many thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.