302 redirects for content on install view

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I'm currently configuring TeamCity to do automatic deploys of nopCommerce 2.2 to our staging server, but I've run into a small problem. The installation page loads, but it loads without style and javascript. All the files under /Content are 302 redirecting to /login. Does anyone have suggestions on where to look or what to change to solve this?

Here is some additional information:

* nopCommerce 2.2
* nopCommerce 2.0 was installed just fine using prepare/build.
* This is not an upgrade from previous version of nopCommerce. Fresh 2.2 install
* The server is 2008 R2.
* Anonymous Authentication and Forms authentication are the only authentication types installed on the server (both enabled).
* The website folder is a share (so TC can deploy files)
* Deployed using MSBuild "Deploy" target in nop.proj.
* Deployed using prepare/build with the same results.
* Install page loads, but has no external CSS, external JS, or images.
* Url does contain sub domain (e.g. nop.example.com)

While it is just the install page (I have not tried to complete the install) without style I would like to be sure this is not a systemic problem. Any suggestions would be great!
12 years ago
skyler.severns wrote:
I'm currently configuring TeamCity to do automatic deploys of nopCommerce 2.2 to our staging server, but I've run into a small problem. The installation page loads, but it loads without style and javascript. All the files under /Content are 302 redirecting to /login. Does anyone have suggestions on where to look or what to change to solve this?

Here is some additional information:

* nopCommerce 2.2
* nopCommerce 2.0 was installed just fine using prepare/build.
* This is not an upgrade from previous version of nopCommerce. Fresh 2.2 install
* The server is 2008 R2.
* Anonymous Authentication and Forms authentication are the only authentication types installed on the server (both enabled).
* The website folder is a share (so TC can deploy files)
* Deployed using MSBuild "Deploy" target in nop.proj.
* Deployed using prepare/build with the same results.
* Install page loads, but has no external CSS, external JS, or images.
* Url does contain sub domain (e.g. nop.example.com)

While it is just the install page (I have not tried to complete the install) without style I would like to be sure this is not a systemic problem. Any suggestions would be great!

Somehow my IUSR lost access to the website folder. Reapplying the read/write permissions fixed it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.