displaying filters in dropdown menus

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,
The filters I have for my products are a lot, and I would like to know how to do sos they can be display in dropdown menu instead of the way they actually are. I'm using Nopcommerce 2.20.
Is there a way to do that?
I'll appreciate it.
Thanks
12 years ago
liz wrote:
Hi,
The filters I have for my products are a lot, and I would like to know how to do sos they can be display in dropdown menu instead of the way they actually are. I'm using Nopcommerce 2.20.
Is there a way to do that?
I'll appreciate it.
Thanks

Any answer about this?...
12 years ago
Hi Liz,

Check out Nop Ajax Filters from www.nop-templates.com. I haven't purchased this extension yet, but I plan to in the near future for the same reason as you.

I am using one of the other nop-templates.com's plug-ins. Installation was easy thanks to their easy to follow instructions.

Good Luck,
Shawn
12 years ago
Hi Shawn,
Actually I've seen his products and got the 3 free ones he offers and I love them!!. As you say, very easy to install and he also offers very good support. Very nice products. What I need is to save more space and just the filter where they are (customers doesn't have to scroll down) just pick from a drop down list menu and pick. I want something like this: http://www.rugbyleaguefilms.com.au/ (where it says "Find your Game"). Of course, what I reall want is something like this http://www.123inkjets.com/ (where it says Shopping is easy as 123) :S
12 years ago
Hi Liz,

Please note that we have released a new version of the Nop Ajax Filters, which supports dropdowns automatically.

You can view the demo with both checkboxes and dropdowns here. To switch from one type of demo to the next just click on the:

TRY DEMO WITH CHECKBOXES or TRY DEMO WITH DROPDOWNS links right above the filters.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.