How to display a global message.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi, everyone.
I would like to display a global message across entire web site (on top of every web page instead of only on home page).
Thanks.
12 years ago
Open \src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml (or \Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml in no source-code version) and add appropriate HTML code right after 'master-wrapper-content' <div>.

Or you can edit \src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\Header.cshtml file
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Open \src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml (or \Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml in no source-code version) and add appropriate HTML code right after 'master-wrapper-content' <div>.

Or you can edit \src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\Header.cshtml file

Hi a.m.
Thank you for your help. I am sorry that I did not mention that I use version 1.9.
I did not find the files you mentioned in ver 1.9. What file should I modify in ver 1.9?
Thanks.
12 years ago
\NopCommerceStore\MasterPages\Root.Master and \NopCommerceStore\Modules\Header.ascx
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
\NopCommerceStore\MasterPages\Root.Master and \NopCommerceStore\Modules\Header.ascx

Hi, a.m.
Thank you so much. I got it.
Would you let me know where I should paste Google Adwords conversion tracking code? I am using ver 1.9 no-source code version.
Thank you again.
12 years ago
Find the answer here (look at 'Paste the code your in website’s HTML' section)
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Find the answer here (look at 'Paste the code your in website’s HTML' section)

Hi, a.m.
Thank you again for your help.
I meant which NopCommerce file (and which section of the file) I should paste the conversion code to (I already got conversion code)?
Regards,
12 years ago
\NopCommerceStore\MasterPages\Root.Master
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
\NopCommerceStore\MasterPages\Root.Master

Thank you a.m..
Should I past the code right above "</body>"?
I would like to track the sub-total of shopping cart (after discount but before adding the shipping fee), what is the variable name of the sub-total that I can assign to "google_conversion_value"?
Thank you again.
12 years ago
rogertom wrote:
Should I past the code right above "</body>"?

Have a look at the page that I suggested above . It describes where and how to paste it (...between the body tags (<body></body>) of the page, paste the code snippet you generated in AdWords...). So paste where you want it to be displayed

rogertom wrote:
I would like to track the sub-total of shopping cart (after discount but before adding the shipping fee), what is the variable name of the sub-total that I can assign to "google_conversion_value"?

I'm not familiar with google order tracking so cannot give you an advice
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.