Changing image size based on its dimensions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hey all,

I have a slight problem where by my client is uploading portraits and landscapes for his product images. These images are being displayed as thumbnails next to each other in a row of 4 pictures. However the landscape images are too wide and I am only getting three images on a row.

1) Am I able to define absolute dimensions for the picture, i.e. 120px x 180px?
2) How can I check if a picture is portrait / landscape and then change the image based on that?
3) Any other suggestions on how to get around this?
I am using Nop1.90
Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Peuge
12 years ago
peuge wrote:
Hey all,

I have a slight problem where by my client is uploading portraits and landscapes for his product images. These images are being displayed as thumbnails next to each other in a row of 4 pictures. However the landscape images are too wide and I am only getting three images on a row.

1) Am I able to define absolute dimensions for the picture, i.e. 120px x 180px?
2) How can I check if a picture is portrait / landscape and then change the image based on that?
3) Any other suggestions on how to get around this?
I am using Nop1.90
Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Peuge

In admin>configuration>global settings>media tab you can define how images are resized. I think it is according to the width. Example i you have an image of original size 200x400 and define resizing to hundred it will be resized to 50x100.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.