Helo all members i'm very happy with nopcommerce and my site is almost finished to lauch this forum was very helpful for me.
i decided to post it in a new topic because the 2 topics that cover this are  1 an 2 years old.
i have to do an external page for a customizable product that fits in nop commerce.
the steps are like this:
the customer design the product colors , size etc in a flash interface that is located in an html page, then with the data he press the add to cart button (so far outside nopcommerce) and land into the shopping cart with the product in the cart(inside nopcommerce)  ready to start the check out process.
the cuestions are:

where i found the url so i can make an add to cart button outside nopcommerce to land the customer into the cart.
i tried with magento and it can be done you can find the url to land with the product in the cart, but i don't want to migrate to magento because mi site is ready to launch the last thing i need is this module.

i dont use visual studio i do all from the ftp

The second cuestion is how about the price, quantity, sku and the picture that the customer will see in the cart how can i do a code for all this

what i collect in the forum so far is that: "postbacks are used to add to cart" and "to add a custom page for adding to cart use ShoppingCartManager.AddToCart method. "
but i don't kwow what it is because i m not a programmer
i have to create an aspx file? with what kind of code? an then?
i can find the url in the for adding the product o i have to construct it?
i have to create a product in nop that then is used in the external page or the id, price etc is only constructed in the html file.
how can i create a page or handler that accepts a product id in as a querystring an pass this ID to the ShoppingCartManager.AddToCart method.

i don't want the whole thing , just some more clues to do my work and share it with the community

thank you very much
ps:  the post that i mention is https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/86/add-to-cart-button-link.aspx