Commercial Developer needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello,

I am in urgent need of an experienced nopcommerce developer that can assist me on completing a project.
Please pm me so we can touch base.
Thanks
12 years ago
nemmon wrote:
Hello,

I am in urgent need of an experienced nopcommerce developer that can assist me on completing a project.
Please pm me so we can touch base.
Thanks

Hi, I have been working with nop from version 1.1 and have developed quite few websites. Please have a look at http://www.just4design.co.uk/portfolio.aspx and let me know your requirements. Please send an email to [email protected]
12 years ago
wow great job. You don't need anyone. :)
10 years ago
Hello,
Maybe you can consider to cooperate with us - Nova Software.

Nova has accumulated abundant experience in NopCommerce. We have finishied hundreds of nopcommerce projects. You can visit our company's nopCommerce development page and other pages to see more information.  In our pages, you can see our services, prices,  demo stores, recently finished projects and customers' testimonials. Also we have made some plugin of nopcommerce. You can leave messages on our website and we will sincerely response to you immediately.

Welcome for your coming!

Sincerely Xing
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.