Ivoice and Package Slip PDF / Questions and one bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Good day to all of you

I some questions/feature request concerning the invoice and package slip pdfs.

a) Usually on a invoice you would have your own company name and adress. Is it the way to add an image under gerneral settings - PDF settings to get this done?

b) why is the phone number of the client added to the invoice. And to make it more strange in the middle of the address between name and address.

c) saving an invoice or package slip will create the file name by the following schema
   oder_Order GUID_now.pdf

Would it not make a huge amount of more sense to save it as order_OrderID_OrderDate.pdf or would it be possible to have two orders with the same OrderID. Searching with GUID (which is longer is harder) and it would help me more to search by date. Maybe make this configurable.

While writing this I am not sure if _now or _OrderDate would be better (I can imagine having the print now stamp make sense) so this is more a dicusssion question.

d) the caluculation on the invoice is totaly different as from the Order. It seems that the invoice does take the old price and not the new price!!

Markus
12 years ago
marktold wrote:
Good day to all of you

I some questions/feature request concerning the invoice and package slip pdfs.

a) Usually on a invoice you would have your own company name and adress. Is it the way to add an image under gerneral settings - PDF settings to get this done?

Markus

Admin>configuration>settings>general and miscellaneous settings>PDF settings tab
12 years ago
@Eduardo

I guess you are confirming a)

anything about b) and c)

Markus
12 years ago
marktold wrote:
@Eduardo

I guess you are confirming a)

anything about b) and c)

Markus

Sorry I have no answers for b and c
12 years ago
Answer to d)

Exchange rate was not configured correctly. Primary exchange rate was not 1.

Markus
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.