Multi Vendor Version of Nop Commerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi

If anybody is looking for the Multi-Vendor version of the Nop, pl. let me know or PM me.

Regards
12 years ago
check this one
demo.online-ex.com
12 years ago
>demo...com
The Categories on the left belong to which vendor. Errors are there when you add to a cart. A cart maps to which store, the shopper does not know. The demo is not clear.
12 years ago
the idea behind the store is to allow one store with many vendors.
I made it for my personal uses and I want the store front to stay as is.

I have made a platform for different vendors to upload and manage their own product on  one big store. I dont wish to make several complete stores on one DB

however, u can customize it the why u want, if u want categories to be divided to vendors all u have to o is add store Id in the search function. further u can easily change store themes by store or define store by different url.

A full multi store with different store fronts is a second away, just customize the store front.

Fixed the add to cart
11 years ago
Hi..
yes, I am looking for multi vendor version of nop.. Can you help me?

Regards
11 years ago
http://nopms25.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/2aeeea57aa45

Download the above version
11 years ago
Thank you very much..!
Multi vendor version of nop is new to me but I want create a new multi vendor of nop, So I need some guidelines from you..
Can you?

Regards.
11 years ago
Hezyz, I've downloaded the code from your site and I can't get it to compile through either of the batch files provided (deploy.bat or prepare.bat).  I've had errors ranging from a bad project (web and admin, last night) to a missing file (placeholder.txt in one of the image folders in a previous download).  Unfortunately for me, I'm not very familiar with the MCV architecture (I'm an ASP.Net v 3.5 developer) so I have no idea what to do to "fix" these, obviously simple, but frustrating little problems.  I have my boss breathing down my neck to get this thing installed, perhaps you can help me.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.