adsense integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello thank you to everyone who takes time to look at this post. I seem to have offended a crybaby in a previous post because I got upset when he accused me of spamming the site. It was an honest mistake I posted the same question twice and forgot to delete the first one. I had placed my question in the wrong location.

My question is this previous versions make mention of the use of adsense as well as the times list in the description of things nopcommerce can do. I am curious where this is in teh new 2.2 version or if I can please get some guidance in placing it in my site. \

Thank you for your help in advance.

Also man stop begin childish and placing negative marks on my questions
12 years ago
stevedude wrote:
Hello thank you to everyone who takes time to look at this post. I seem to have offended a crybaby in a previous post because I got upset when he accused me of spamming the site. It was an honest mistake I posted the same question twice and forgot to delete the first one. I had placed my question in the wrong location.

My question is this previous versions make mention of the use of adsense as well as the times list in the description of things nopcommerce can do. I am curious where this is in teh new 2.2 version or if I can please get some guidance in placing it in my site. \

Thank you for your help in advance.

Also man stop begin childish and placing negative marks on my questions

After some investigative work (searching forums, looking at codeplex tasks, searching advanced settings, searching extensions) it doesn't appear that ad sense integration exists for 2.x yet.
12 years ago
Thank you I have done much research also and have not found anything. It would be really nice if this was added. Does anyone have any suggestions?
12 years ago
stevedude wrote:
Thank you I have done much research also and have not found anything. It would be really nice if this was added. Does anyone have any suggestions?

You do have a couple of approaches you can take. The first and probably most cost effective is to write a plugin to support ad sense on your own. Or you can contact one of the nopCommerce solution providers https://www.nopcommerce.com/solutionpartners.aspx and pay for the work.
12 years ago
Any tips on where to start to write a plug in for this. I would love to but I could use a point in the right direction.
12 years ago
Any tips on where to start to write a plug in for this. I would love to but I could use a point in the right direction.
12 years ago
stevedude wrote:

You should take extra care to avoid duplicating posts. I notice these are 8 minutes a part, so maybe it wasn't a double click issue.

You can learn about extending nopCommerce on my blog http://blog.csharpwebdeveloper.com/.
12 years ago
NO sorry it was a double click issue
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.