2.2 looking to downgrade need help!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have just installed Nop 2.2and it looks nice,but I have no experience with MVC and have not been able to figure out how to modify the design as I need or how to designate what page gets what... In the past I had been using 1.7 and this version was still using master pages and modules that I could at least edit and figure out how to change the design and add the elements that I wanted to use for certain pages and modify the master pages if needed. In 2.2 as it is using MVC, I haven;t been able to figure out how to alter the design or to add the elements that I need or how to specify what pages use what files. Can you tell me what is the last version of NopCommerce that uses MasterPages, so that I can download and install this version so that I can edit the layout and design of the store and be able to designate what pages use what or what elements are used on certain pages.

Thank You
12 years ago
Pdesignz wrote:
Can you tell me what is the last version of NopCommerce that uses MasterPages

The latest web forms version was 1.90
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.