Plug-in map and layout size

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I would appreciate your help for little customization.
First how can I move left column to the end left and right column to the right end, and get middle column wider.
Second, I would like to add an option on the right column to display Microsoft or Google map in the middle column.  After calculating and displaying the distance and time to reach the store from selected address, I would like to display the original, or changed content of the middle column. (In multiply stores solution after selecting store from the map, display only categories by selected store).  Basically what I need is a mechanism   plug-in map, and after job with map is done automatically redisplay home page.
Thanks in advance.
12 years ago
Korisnik wrote:
I would appreciate your help for little customization.
First how can I move left column to the end left and right column to the right end, and get middle column wider.
Second, I would like to add an option on the right column to display Microsoft or Google map in the middle column.  After calculating and displaying the distance and time to reach the store from selected address, I would like to display the original, or changed content of the middle column. (In multiply stores solution after selecting store from the map, display only categories by selected store).  Basically what I need is a mechanism   plug-in map, and after job with map is done automatically redisplay home page.
Thanks in advance.

Regarding the right, left and middle area, you can change it by modifying the width by going on to the css of the themes you are using , just use inspect element in google chrome or f12 in IE or firebug in Firefox to check the width and class used for the site , then you can easily modify it, Regarding using map , i havent tried something like that , may be the experts can help you in it
12 years ago
Thank you very much for your response. I actually did everything on the non MVC version. I am just learning MVC and I need to plug-in, just call non MVC application from MVC version.
Thanks and regards.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.