V2.20 has what appears to be the same transparency bug as v1.80 as far as symptoms go.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
PNG, and GIF with transparencies aren't handled. (Meaning they aren't transparent when you view them on the front end of the website.)

I'm a realitively new user, after doing a fair amount of reading it appears v1.8 was forked to create v2.0 as I've read that a number of enhancements in 1.9 aren't in 2.x.  This bug would be another example of something that was is release/fixed in 1.9 and didn't make it into 2.x.  However I haven't looked at 2.0, adn 2.1 only 2.2.

I've read a bit on the product, and have been trying to track down a product road map, is there one?

-Todd Hutchinson
Director of Product Development
ServerLogic
12 years ago
Todd,

Just tested it. Everything works fine.
12 years ago
I was wrong, I didn't see the difference in the functionality between the upload button used on the variants, and the additional step of hitting add product picture button.  It appeared the application was rejecting the image since, as hitting the save button without hitting the add product picture button doesn't save the photo.  The process makes sense now.  

May mistake -I had added a JPEG to the Product Varaints tab, and decided the GIF looked better, so I tried adding the photo at the pictures tab, and no matter if I did a PNG or GIF it appears to reject the image.  

Thank you, and I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

-Todd
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.