How to Impliment SSL...???

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi...

I'm using Nop 2.2...

Can anyone tell me how to implement SSL...???

What should i  do to implement it...????

Thank You...
12 years ago
Not sure if I am violating copywrite laws.  This is from the nopCommerce documentation.  I hope the nop police don't break down my door.

To enable SSL in nopCommerce:
1 Purchase and install SSL on your server.
2 Open the web.config file.
3 Search for the Use SSL attribute and set its value to true.
4 If you are using shared SSL, enter its URL in the Shared SSL Url attribute value and enter a non-secured site URL in the Non Shared SSL Url the attribute value.
12 years ago
louisd wrote:
Not sure if I am violating copywrite laws.  This is from the nopCommerce documentation.  I hope the nop police don't break down my door.

To enable SSL in nopCommerce:
1 Purchase and install SSL on your server.
2 Open the web.config file.
3 Search for the Use SSL attribute and set its value to true.
4 If you are using shared SSL, enter its URL in the Shared SSL Url attribute value and enter a non-secured site URL in the Non Shared SSL Url the attribute value.

Thank You so much.....
12 years ago
You can also go to the  General And Miscellaneous Settings in the admin area and make these changes under the "Security Settings " Tab....
12 years ago
mcselasvegas wrote:
You can also go to the  General And Miscellaneous Settings in the admin area and make these changes under the "Security Settings " Tab....

Good info here - however - if you elect this method, you'll also need your Encryption private key.

Note worthy: i had my Encryption private key in place at this location and my web.config file was still set to false - so i had to modify that anyway.

just fyi for ya.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.