Hide Prices for unregistered users in nop 2.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi ,

On the admin menu i have selected to hide the price and add to cart option from the unregistered users, it works fine google chrome but on IE the additional information which is add to cart and prices are visible to non registered users.
12 years ago
It means that you're logged-in in IE =)))
P.S. There was no option to hide 'Add to cart' button for non-registered customers in 2.20. This option was added in 2.30
12 years ago
Yeh its displaying in IE , other browsers works fine , If i update from 2.2 to 2.3 , i will have to make a lot of changes as I added some entities , i dont want to update to 2.3 for this project, is there any way i can just modify 2.2 to sort out this issue , Also you mentioned that the search facility will improved in 2.3 , with various search options .
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
It means that you're logged-in in IE =)))
P.S. There was no option to hide 'Add to cart' button for non-registered customers in 2.20. This option was added in 2.30

Currently product box is using

@if (!Model.ProductPrice.DisableBuyButton)
            {

<input type="button" value="@T("ShoppingCart.AddToCart")" class="productlistaddtocartbutton" onclick="setLocation('@(@Url.RouteUrl("AddProductToCart", new { productId = Model.Id }))')" />
            }

There should be a double check like

@if (!Model.ProductPrice.DisableBuyButton && !Model.ProductPrice.NonRegisteredUser)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.