Updating from 2.2 to 2.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Has anyone updated from 2.2 to 2.3 , I was probably thinking of updating couple of projects running on 2.2, I have created some fields to the products and categories table , and created some partial views , modified catalog controllers for the partial view, will an update to 2.3 remove all those changes >??
12 years ago
creative3k wrote:
Has anyone updated from 2.2 to 2.3 , I was probably thinking of updating couple of projects running on 2.2, I have created some fields to the products and categories table , and created some partial views , modified catalog controllers for the partial view, will an update to 2.3 remove all those changes >??

I have done the update, and it appears to work well.  I would assume the update scripts would not overwrite your db changes, however the code changes will need to be made again in your the 2.3 solution.

best to make a backup to be on the safe side tho.
12 years ago
Is there any change set available so that i can make changes manually instead of updating it
12 years ago
Not sure mate, I' sure someone will be able to tell you.Sorry.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.